Hi, Readers here is another android trick for you that is recover deleted photos in android phone. We all know that everyone using an android phone. You can do anything on your android phone. If you have an android phone then you can study on it, net banking, use social media sites, online shopping, money transfer and so many more thing you can do only in one android phone. Android phone is also a very entertaining part of everyone life. Peoples are watching videos, movies, also playing games these all things are happening in only one phone.
So below we share you the best and easy way to recover deleted photos from the android phone.
Recover Deleted Photos from Any Android Phone :
If your photos are deleted accidently from your android phone so don’t worry because we have lots of tricks to recover all deleted photos from your android device. The best and the popular way is Dr. Fone, with this software you can easily recover your all deleted photos from your android phone. By following below steps you will easily recover your all data from the android device.
1. Firstly you need to download Dr. Fone software on your computer, not on the phone.
2. After downloaded, double-click on it and install on your computer device for recover all photos.
3. Once you installed Dr. Fone software on your computer. You need to connect your android phone to your computer via USB debugging.
Note – If you don’t know how to connect android device to PC with USB Debugging then go to your android phone Setting >> About phone >> Now tab “build number” for 7 times >> after tab 7 time you will get note “you are under developer mode” >> Now back to setting >> click developer option >> USB debugging.
4. After connecting you need to analyse your android phone. Once analysing is finished you need to select Image type for recovery images.
5. Once you did 4th step it will take while a mint to finish. After all process, you will see your all photos which you want to recover. If you satisfied with your deleted photos, click “Recover”.
6. Now your all photos have saved on your computer.