Is not about getting the data, is about using the data so that's why I have decided to publish this post and to somehow give people faith who has activated the data. Mtn released this Xtra Data bundle not long ago and it works on all browsers and call all networks which you can access by dialling *131*2# (legal method), but the new way used in activating this new offer (20GB and 25,000credits) is somehow different and lost.

If you have activated the data by dialling *298*2*2*2*8*1# and immediately you will be given the 20GB for 25,000naira for 20naira only. Well, this data and the call cannot be used because it doesn't power any application at all and it doesn't have a proxy server which can at least be used on some vpns like psiphon, Tweakware or others which means you have to be looking at the data and credits by dialling *559*61#.

Well, I can assure you guys that all wapmasters are currently looking for the perfect solution to make it work and they have assured that if it works, they will update and if I can also get the solution to use this data and credits, I won't hesitate in anyway to update with it.

So why I AM posting this is for who have activated this data Bundle from MTN should wait for the solution to come out (HOPE) and if it doesn't, you can also use your Etisalat 0.0kb and Glo 0.0kb till another cheat is out, I hope you know what it means to use those little mb and you cannot compare that with what is on ground.

GIVING HOPE

Well, nothing is impossible because this cheat came in wonderful way and the solution will surely come out in a wonderful way too, only if we can join hands and make it work.

-Let's join hands by giving out our best suggestions to make it work.
-Lets bring out the best idea in us.
-Let's work on it individually.
-Lets have hope and not give up easily.
-Let's help wapmasters too..i really need u guys help in anyway.. ., if you have the ability or even if you don't have.

This data is so wonderful to the extent that it can accumulate and mtn customer care representative doesn't knows about it at all because they only know the legal way and i don't think, it can be blocked easily so let's join hands now and start bringing the best ideas in us by using the comment box below
The Real Secret Behind Mtn Bundle4u 20gb And 25,000naira Offer Snows10