PH Girl Flees With Lover’s ATM Card, Withdraws N1m Shocked-1

A businessman identified as Olugbenga is in tears after his lover, Thelma Kimberly fled with his Automated Teller Machine, ATM, card and allegedly withdrew N1m from his bank account.

Miss Kimberly, who is based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, visited Olugbenga at his residence on Victoria Island, Lagos State, on May 17, 2018, Punch reports.
The 45-year-old man reportedly slept off after some rounds of sex and the 22-year-old Kimberly, fled with his ATM card and a mobile phone.
She was said to have made withdrawals, transfers and purchases at a supermarket in Lekki using PoS.
The businessman reported the case at the Ikoyi Police Division and Kimberly was eventually tracked down.
The suspect, in her statement to the police, confessed to the crime, saying, “I met Olugbenga in 2016 in Port Harcourt when he visited my foster father, who is his friend. On May 17, around 8:00pm, I visited him in his residence on Victoria Island.
“He took me out and we bought some things. We had sex several times when we came back. He was tired and slept off.
“I left with his phone and ATM card and I made withdrawals of N150,000 at ATM stands in Obalende, Ikeja and VI. I went to a supermarket at Lekki Phase I and spent N363,000. I paid through PoS.
“I also did transfers of N250, 000 to some accounts. I gave some people from the money. I was just spending it and can’t calculate how much I spent altogether.”
The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Chike Oti, told the newspaper that “the suspect had been arraigned before a Tinubu Magistrate’s Court.”