Rev. Chukwudi Said -  ‘President Muhammadu Buhari Has Signed To Leave Office’ Buhari-FEC-meeting

The Anglican Archbishop of Enugu Ecclesiastical Province and Bishop of Enugu Diocese, His Grace, Rev. Emmanuel Chukwuma, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari has signed the verdict of exit from office in 2019.
He said Buhari did this when he signed the Not-Too-Young-To-Run bill in May.
In an interview with the Sun, the Bishop also disclosed that he is leading a protest to shut down Abuja for two days over the security situation in the country.
According to him, “The president has signed a verdict of exit from power. His signing of the bill is a verdict of exit for him, but he doesn’t know. The law should serve as a signal to him that it’s time for youths to take over.
“Thirty-five years ago, he made a statement that youths are the leaders of tomorrow. But 35 years after, he is still there. So, when will the youths be leaders of tomorrow? The youths are eager to lead so they should be empowered and given the opportunity now to also do their best to make Nigeria what it should be.
“We are tired of these old people; most of these people who are in government now, including the Senate are over 70 or almost 70. Most of them had been in government before and are expired.

Also Read >President Muhammadu Buhari Speaks On His Health

“As far as I am concerned, they should go and rest and allow younger Nigerians to take charge in this digital era. We need new people with new spirit to lead a new Nigeria. Nigeria deserves a new spirit now and I am happy some young people are coming up.
“Nigerians should begin to take the opportunity of the signing of the bill to exit these elderly people out of power; they can remain as consultants and advisers. I think that if he (Buhari) loves himself, he should not yield to the voice of the cabal that is asking him to continue because they are benefiting from him.
“God has given him the grace to have better health now; he should go back to his village and enjoy what God has given to him because nobody knows tomorrow. There are complaints and conspiracies all over the place to make sure he does not continue.”
On security challenges in Nigeria, the cleric called for the removal of Service Chiefs.
“These people have outlived their security intelligence acumen because right now, I can’t see any performance from them. They are just there acquiring money; I must tell you that the Service Chiefs are just acquiring money”, Chukwuma added.
“The thing is that there is selective negligence and there is nothing they are doing at all. I am going to call out all church leaders and Christians for a two-day protest that will shut down the country. Markets will be shut and there will be no work.
“Christians will sit down in their homes to pray and cry unto God to fight our battle. We are going to make sure that we close down everything in this nation for one or two days before the end of the year. We cannot continue to witness these kinds of kidnappings and killings of men of God. Whatever affects any church affects all of us.”