9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

descriptionBurna - DOWNLOAD NOW » “Twice As Tall Album by Burna Boy” Full Album Is Out EmptyDOWNLOAD NOW » “Twice As Tall Album by Burna Boy” Full Album Is Out

more_horiz
Burna - DOWNLOAD NOW » “Twice As Tall Album by Burna Boy” Full Album Is Out Burnab13
The African Giant Himself, #Burna Boy has released his much anticipated fifth studio album titled "Twice As Tall".
The newly released Album project "Twice As Tall" consists of fifteen (15) tracks which includes already released single "Wonderful".

The production features authentic contributions from Nigeria’s Spaceship Collective, as well as touches from Mike Dean, Timbaland, and others.

The album was executively produced by legendary American producer and rapper Diddy, as well as Bosede Ogulu and Burna Boy himself.

"Twice As Tall" has features with top-notch artistes which are Chris Martin, Stormzy, Sauti Sol, Naughty By Nature and Youssou N’Dour.

See Track List Below:-
S/NTITLE
1Level Up (Twice As Tall)
by Burna Boy (feat. Youssou N'Dour)
2Alarm Clock
by Burna Boy 
3Way Too Big
by Burna Boy
4Bebo
by Burna Boy
5Wonderful
by Burna Boy
6Onyeka (Baby)
by Burna Boy
7Naughty By Nature
by Burna Boy (feat. Naughty By Nature)
8Comma
by Burna Boy
9No Fit Vex
by Burna Boy
by Burna Boy
11Time Flies
by Burna Boy (feat. Sauti Sol)
12Monsters You Made
by Burna Boy (feat.Chris Martin)
13Wetin Dey Sup
by Burna Boy
14Real Life
by Burnt Boy
15Bank On It
by Burna Boy

I guess you enjoyed the music Album? We'll love to hear from you, use the comment box to share your thoughts on this music album by "Burna boytitled "Twice As Tall Album

https://www.9jaloud.com/t5355-burna-boy-pull-up-9jatechs-music-mp3#6371

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only

descriptionBurna - DOWNLOAD NOW » “Twice As Tall Album by Burna Boy” Full Album Is Out EmptyRe: DOWNLOAD NOW » “Twice As Tall Album by Burna Boy” Full Album Is Out

more_horiz
Best album so far...... The African Giant

descriptionBurna - DOWNLOAD NOW » “Twice As Tall Album by Burna Boy” Full Album Is Out EmptyRe: DOWNLOAD NOW » “Twice As Tall Album by Burna Boy” Full Album Is Out

more_horiz
You deserve better king Burna.......best of all time

more_horiz
Burna boy is King! 👑
We support you my guy

more_horiz
Nice one burna i like the song 
Nice one once again

more_horiz
Baba just dy do him own dy go...haters can go and hug transformer!
I go give u tfare

more_horiz
Mehnnn...Burna! For the Grammy. This time around, nothing can stop us.

more_horiz
I was feeling the lyrics and beat of track 14 (real life ) in my soul

more_horiz
This new album is like o my goodness Burna Boy keep on rocking the world with good music. We love u 💋 💋 💋 u very much

more_horiz
Una wey download the album shey d song make sense or not

more_horiz
Nice jammzz
Burna all the way. 
Thanks boss for uploading this✌

more_horiz
I really love this site.... This for uploading the song.

more_horiz
This site keeps giving me the joy i want..... Thanks for the upload..... Burna boy to the world.

more_horiz
My name is Rapzip, i so much love this site i want to get the admin contact..... I will love to upload my songs here.

more_horiz
King Burna is the best so far..... Nigeria to the world..... Nice album......... I so much love this site

more_horiz
Rapperzip wrote:
My name is Rapzip, i so much love this site i want to get the admin contact..... I will love to upload my songs here.

Click the Link below so as to contact us

Contact Us

more_horiz
Baba Stonez wrote:
King Burna is the best so far..... Nigeria to the world..... Nice album......... I so much love this site

We love you too and thanks for you comment
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum