Nina - Nina Of BBNaija Opens Up After Toyin Lawani Gave Her A Brand New Car As Birthday Gift Nina10

Ex #BBNaija House mate #Nina has reacted after being Gifted a brand new car by celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani .
After news went public that the CEO of Tiannah Styling, Toyin Lawani gave ex-big brother naija housemate, Nina a brand new car as birthday gift, the reality television star has reacted.
While she was still basking in the euphoria of the unusual birthday gift, NET reached out to the ex-Big Brother housemate to find out details of the car and the details of the contract signed, and the big brother finalist replied with all enthusiasm.
‘There was nothing like that. I think the car is even brand new because there were nylons on the car seat’

Nina - Nina Of BBNaija Opens Up After Toyin Lawani Gave Her A Brand New Car As Birthday Gift Ninaa10

When asked if there was a prior agreement or contract before she was given the car, she said ‘I don’t know what is going on, the woman just loves me so much, I don’t know what I have done to deserve this love, but I am really grateful to her’.
Since leaving the house, Nina has been blessed by fans and friends.

Related Posts: